With DoorBird, you never miss a visitor. Be on the road and home at the same time. You can see your visitors, speak to them and open the door by smartphone or tablet –from anywhere in the world. No more dead batteries or loss of signal. Unlike Ring, we use your existing doorbell wire for a hardwired connection for both power and network. Made in Germany from high-quality stainless steel, this product is top-notch. The competition’s product can be mistaken for a plastic toy!
Check out the video below for more information
Sound & Vision adds a whole host of additional possibilities.
- Authorized dealer ensures professional installation and support Integration with control systems
- Get alerts, see video and talk to the person at the door through your touchpanels
- Traditional doorbells with selectable chimes
- Support for multiple door or gate locations
- Remotely lock & unlock your door
- Record video to your local DVR the cloud or both
- Available in designer finishes and styles
- Also great for commercial applications
- and much more
Contact us today for more information on how to get this amazing system professionally installed in your home.
It is as simple as that
You can see your visitors, speak with them and open the door by smartphone or tablet – from anywhere in the world. DoorBird combines innovative technology with exclusive design. A smart solution – Made in Germany. Available for free in the Apple App Store & Google Play Store
Nothing escapes the motion sensor
Perfect all-round visibility: Thanks to the integrated high-end motion sensor you always know what happens in front of your home. The 180° infrared motion sensor can, if desired, set off an alarm – without the visitor having rung the doorbell.
Quality for a safer home
DoorBird is manufactured in Germany. A guarantee for the highest levels of quality and production standards. Temperature-resistant from -20° to +40° C, rain water protection in accordance with IP65 industry standard, a stylish product design with high quality stainless steel models.